This Saturday at St Helen’s is brewing up nicely. Not only do we have rugby action on the famous pitch v Newport. There’s Super Saturday at the club as we gear up for the RWC Quarter-Finals in style.
Now the club is pleased to announce that we will be opening the brand new DAVID RICHARDS COLLECTION display in the St Helen’s Lounge.
Dai Richards was one of the most gifted and stylish backs to have worn a Swansea, Wales and Lions jersey and was an outside-half in the classic Welsh mould. Thanks to generously gifted and loaned memorabilia from Dai, the Swansea RFC Memorabilia Community Interest Company have been able to stage a new dedicated collection at the club. This will be on display all this season and will be introduced by Dai Richards, who will be our special guest for the day.
Come along and hear a few words from Dai and view the display. Make your WRC match day complete by visiting us here at St Helen’s on Saturday 19th October.
- Get the Super Saturday deal and be looked after all day at St Helen’s.
- Watch Swansea and Newport play in the Indigo Premiership.
- Join in the Q&A with Colin Charvis and friends.
- Watch all the RWC action on widescreen.
- Visit the new display celebrating one of the most original rugby players of modern times.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Swansea RFC Memorabilia CIC or would like to join in our activities and work, contact us on [email protected]